About Dr. Brown
Dr. Brown is a psychoanalyst and addictions specialist in private practice
- Provides psychotherapy to CEOs and professionals in finance, startups, aeronautics, medicine, law, IT, and entertainment fields. Provide private supervision to therapists in medicine, psychology, and social work.
- Office hours in-person near Hudson, NY or remote via tele-video consultations.
EducationDr. Brown is an American doctor based in New York offering therapy to a worldwide group of patients utilizing his office spaces in Hudson, NY, New York City and online via Skype and FaceTime.
Dr. Brown is a graduate of the Boston Graduate School for Psychoanalysis, the Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies in Manhattan, New York University School of Social Work and Vassar College in New York. Dr. Brown researched and completed his dissertation through the Boston Graduate School for Psychoanalysis.
- New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Family Consultation Service of Eastchester
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Society of Modern Psychoanalysts
- Member, National Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis
- Member, National Association of Social Workers
- Member, Columbia County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Vassar Alumnae Club
- Licensed Psychoanalyst, State of New York, License # 00330-1
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of New York, License # 000330-1